9.02.2009

Warning: Toy Recall Needed

Last night Jeremy was lying on the floor while I was starting to stretch his arms because thery were sore from working out the last 3 days. Wade was walking around babbling to us and went over to pick up his toy computer. He was carrying it around, yelling with excitment and not watching what was in front of him, like always! And then all in a matter of a second or two Wade trips over Jeremys leg, I hear the toy bang on the ground and Wade starts to cry! (Keep in mind he falls...rolls...hits himself....beats himself up all the time and does not cry!!!) So I knew that this hit was pretty hard and it really must of hurt for him to cry they way he was. At first when I picked him up there were just tears...then Jeremy looks at him and there is this huge welt on his forehead and a bruise is already appearing!!! I immideatly went to get and ice pack while Jeremy went to get Tylenol. Well we had no frozen ice packs...just frozen peas! Whatever works!! Anyway he cried for about a minute then was acting fine sucking on the bag of peas. We then ate dinner and took Wade swimming and swingging outside to keep him distracted! Then almost 3 hours later I let him take a nap and all was good!

So....the lesson here....stay away from the computer!!! It's a dangerous thing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one serious bump! Poor baby boy!