9.06.2009

HMMMM.....It's the weekend.......What shall we do???

OK, this blog has taken just under a week to upload the pictures!!! Last weekend Jeremy and I decided Friday night to head up to Fresno and go to the zoo. I have not been there in years, but I knew it was a small zoo and really cheap to get in! We could probably make it through the whole thing between naps. So we timed it just right and Wade slept all the way up and all the way back. We had a really good time spending the day together! Wade saw a lot of cool animals, since just about all of them were out and about. And he walked all around the zoo pointing to this and that! It was so cute!!! There are entirely too many pictures below to write a little something about each photo and my spacing would get all messed up, so here is how our trip went. Enjoy!!!





No comments: