9.30.2009

My One & Only!!!

It is hard to believe that 3 years ago today we were getting ready to met each other at the top of the isle. We have come so far since that day! You are not only my husband, but you are my best friend. You mean the world to me and I would not change a single day of the past 5 years with you. We have became closer by overcoming the obsticals in our way and having Wade has bonded us in a whole new unexpected way. You are an amazing father. I see his eyes light up when you enter the room! I am so proud of you and greatful for everything you do for us and our family. I love you with everything I have!!!
You are the GOOF, to my BALL....
You are the SWEET, to my HEART...
You are the YING, to my YANG...


You are the OLIVE, to my JUICE.....

No comments: