8.28.2008
Rubber Duckie !!!!!
So today I realized that Wade has not had a bath yet. He really doesnt do much to get messy so its not that big of a deal.... plus his STUMP hasnt fallen off yet. Jeremy and I thought that the best time to TRY the bath would be after he had fed. So we got him nice and full in hopes that he would sleep through it or at least make it easier. HA that idea was out the window as soon as that wash cloth touched his skin. We got the disposable pre-soaped wash cloths at the shower and use one of those for his body and a little wash cloth for his face and head. He actually did pretty well and recovered, I think pretty fast. Anywho, here are a couple of pictures of the FIRST BATH TIME !!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment