This last weekend we went to the snow with some friends. In planning the trip we didn't want to spend all day in the car with two toddlers, so we found a cabin in Alta Sierra....less than 2 hours away! We have been planning this for quite a few months and at first we thought we might have to drive to find the snow. But luckily because of all the recent storms, it was like a winter wonderland right outside our door! Each day ate breakfast, got dressed to go play in the snow, ate lunch, and then just hung out playing games or watching movies till dinner!!! We all had a BLAST!!!
The cabin
As soon as we got there Wade and I played in the snow while the Daddys shoveled a walk-way to the cabin and Mattie took her nap!
Mommy should of not packed Wade's gloves and snow boots.....ooops!
Yah...Were here!
Ok....now we can really play since Wade's hands weren't going to freeze!
Cheese!
This was our 2nd attempt to play in the snow the 1st day......I think Wade was still cold from playing when we got out of the car.
The entire cabin was just about covered with 3 foot long icicles!!! What a goof!
Cheese!
Mattie didn't really know what to think at first...
Wade was all better when Mattie came out to play!
Cheese!
Cheese!
I love this picture....Don't you just want to eat her up!!??!!
Lindsay with the babies!
Cheese!
Wade and Daddy just got done sledding down the hill !!!
Matt being...."Gangster"....
Wade and Mommy sledding down the hill.....It was pretty fast and alot of fun!!!
Lindsay sledding.....the red sled was pretty fast!
Cheese!
Wade and I covering our heads trying to not let the melting snow from the trees get us.
Matt and Mattie sledding......she was giggling all the way down the hill !!!
Cheese!
Aren't they so cute!!!
Me sledding down the hill......
I was laughing so hard.....it was pretty fast and soooo much fun!
CHEESE!!!
Mattie and her daddy!
Wade sporting his snow bibs!
Wade trying to walk in daddys snow boots......This kid is obsessed with shoes!
Wade and mommy
Family picture
Jeremy making the one and only snow angel.....
It was really the best snow angel I've seen!
The Askins Family picture
Wade making his way back up the hill....
He was pushing his luck (as always..) by trying to sit up....
We made the best snowman! He was almost 4 feet tall!!!
Family picture
This puts it into persepective how big the snowman was......
Our group picture
We had a great time with Lindsay & Matt....Thanks for inviting us!! And I know Wade loved playing with Mattie all day long!!! We cant wait for the next trip......
No comments:
Post a Comment