7.01.2009

Splish' Splashing in the Pool !!!

Yesterday was very hot so I got Wade's little pool and filled it up!!! He totally loves the water and had a blast playing around. He was up and down, trying to get the hose, splashing, getting the toys, throwing the toys out of the pool, getting back up trying to get the hippo nose, splashing some more....it went on and on and on! Fun for him, but mommy was tired after that 30 minutes of play time! Here is some pictures of the fun!Cheese!!!Splish' splash !Hello mommy!I want to blow it up!Wade is trying so hard to get the ice cube that I put in the water to get him to sit still for 5 seconds....it worked!Cheese!Hippo!He is growing SOME hair! Wade's 1st Mohawk!
Grrrrrrrrrrr!
Cheese!

3 comments:

The Carlson's said...

oh look! Jeremy is on the TV!

Anonymous said...

looks like he is going to be a watyer polo player

Unknown said...

He is just to cute for his own good and I just love the way he looks right into the camera.