This blog should of been posted 2 weeks ago, but who is counting.
Jeremy and I were talking about the quad and thought we should go start it since it's been more than a year and a half that I have road it. Not by choice, doctors orders since I was pregnant. Anyway, we took Wade outside to watch the "event". He has heard the sound of a running quad before but it was quite muffled. So this was going to be the first real time Wade has heard or seen a running quad. I think Jeremy and I both thought he was going to freak out and cry because they are a little loud. But he liked it!!!!
He wasn't too sure of it at first.
Then daddy showed him it was OK and fun! But he had to hold on!!
After a minute or two he got the hang of it!
He wasn't too sure of it at first.
Then daddy showed him it was OK and fun! But he had to hold on!!
After a minute or two he got the hang of it!
2 comments:
He was Born Ready to Ride!!
Watch out world here I come. He looks so cute hanging on for dear life.
Love Mimi
Post a Comment