3.08.2009

Annie Carlson Eat Your Heart Out!!!

I just now got a good picture of Wade's TWO teeth. He cut one tooth a few weeks ago (see past blog "Give me a "T"....etc.) then it seemed like the very next day I checked and I saw another tooth bud. By the end of that week the second tooth was through. So 2 teeth in 2 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! He's ahead of the game, and she's just slowly cutting hers!!!

Loved all the gardening blogging...I just love a day in the year, and family and drinks, too good and I'm jealous!! Usually it's just me. We have a kid-sized weiner mobile, you need to bring Wade over to Jen and Justin's with Annie so we can get some pictures of him/them in it this week now that the time has changed! Good times!

The Carlson's said...

Annie is VERY jealous! Wade with be eating all kinds of foods when Annie is still eating mush! Haha! Lucky Lucky! Every baby Annie's age has like 7 more teeth!