11.08.2008

Our 1st Out of Town Trip>>>Alisal Guest Ranch

This past week Jeremy had to go to the coast for work and we decided to go with him. He had to go to Solvang and work at the Alisal Guest Ranch. While dad worked Wade and I had some fun in the room and around the ranch.
We made some coffee! Yummmmm!!!!We sat by the fireplace!
We got ready for bed. And the bed there are the most comfortable beds ever!!!We tried on outfits for dinner!And decided to wear the very appropiate racoon sweater, since we were on a little rustic adventure! We went for a walk with Hercules. We saw lots of different animals.There was pop belly pigs, goats, and odd looking cows!There was a lot of horses too!We were both ready for a nap after the grand adventure!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey . . . is the "pop" belly pig a close cousin of the "pot" belly pig? Jen and I were just wondering . . . LOL.

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome boy!
I love you Wade Douglas!!!!
Love,
Your Nonna