My mom and Doug decided to go to Hawaii for a week, so Jerm and I get to watch AJ. After Jerm, AJ, Kayla and I took them to the airport on Sat. we decided to not waste 1/2 just driving to LAX and we went to 3rd St Promanade and the Santa Monica Pier. I was way jazzed to go back to the Discovery Store. I was talking it up and up, and come to find out the store isn't even there anymore. :C The promanade would have been alot more fun if we had money to blow. There was great stores that I would have had a field day in such as Urban Outfitters & Steven Madden & others. We walked to the Santa Monica Pier and each took a turn a little ride, tried on KOOL sunglasses(notice the ones i picked!!!!), and had ice cream. It was a fun day, but i didnt know how tired i was till we got home. Pics.......
4.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I left a post down there!!!
love the belly!!!!!!
How many more days?
Post a Comment